Craving for some Mexican dish that’s easy to mix and whip? Don’t you worry, we got you covered.
Chipotle has shared their recipe on how to make that zesty guac that we all love. Executive Chef Chad Brauze posted a 26-minute long video on the brand’s Instagram IGTV on how to exactly wing Chipotle’s original guacamole.
Aside from the Hass Avocados, Brauze shared that the main secret in achieving the brand’s remarkable guacamole are the following:
- 2 tbsp. of lime juice,
- 1/2 jalapenos including the seeds,
- 1/4 cup of red onions,
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro,
- and 1/4 tbsp. of kosher salt.
The Chef also said that you do not have to mash the aromatic flavors like the onion, cilantro, and jalapeno when combining all the ingredients with the avocado mix”All those aromatics, you want them to release flavor in your mouth, not necessarily here,” as he points to the bowl, “When you start to mash it, that’s when you get old flavored onions, so we had a sharp knife, we cut small pieces, that way when you bite into them you get a nice burst of flavor,” Brauze said.
In the video, Chef Brause also created three different variations of the guacamole from the original dip. One alternative was “superfood guacamole” with hemp oil and seeds for added crunch. The second modification was a mixture of pomegranate, Cojita cheese, pepitas pumpkin seeds, and smoky Chipotle chili adobo. Lastly, he showed the recipe which he and his family usually eat by adding dollops of ranch dressing to the original guacamole.
- HERE’S A 3-STEP GUIDE ESSENTIAL TO YOUR SUMMER SKINCARE ROUTINE - March 9, 2021
- THIS START UP COMPANY IS PROVIDING EDUCATIONAL FINANCING SOLUTIONS FOR THE FILIPINO YOUTH THROUGH BUKAS.PH - March 5, 2021
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO BUY (AND TRY) THE NEW DYSON DIGITAL SLIM VACUUM - February 19, 2021