FENTY BEAUTY DROPS HER FIRST EVER MASCARA PRODUCT FEATURING RIHANNA
- By Pamela Malaya-Regalado
- 3 years ago in BEAUTY AND GROOMING
- No Comments
Rihanna goes Full Frontal in her latest product for Fenty Beauty.
Fenty Beauty continues to take over the beauty scene. This time, Rihanna unveiled her latest beauty product called ‘Full Frontal’.
Full Frontal is the beauty line’s first ever mascara that is designed for a fully exposed lash look, featuring an exclusive flat-to-fat brush that instantly volumizes, lifts, lengthens, and curls.
Full Frontal’s lightweight, ultra black formula was specifically paired with an exclusive flat-to-fat brush: The FAT side holds max product to quickly load and lift lashes; the FLAT side defines and curls. And thanks to the round, pointed tip, you can load up and reveal every little lash you never knew you had.
Fenty’s Full Frontal builds easily, giving you plenty of playtime to layer, define, separate. It is also long wear, water-resistant tested to stand up to smudging, sweat and tears.
- ZILINGO PHILIPPINES PARTNERS WITH MARIKINA SHOE EXCHANGE (MSE) TO MAKE SHOPPING EASIER AND MORE REWARDING - May 12, 2021
- SNAILWHITE ROLLS OUT YOUR SKIN’S PERFECT SIDEKICK FOR THAT ULTIMATE PROTECTION - April 12, 2021
- GIVENCHY UNVEILS SPRING-SUMMER 2021 CAMPAIGNBY MATTHEW M. WILLIAMS - February 4, 2021