To help health workers who are working to fight the spread of COVID-19, As of March 23, Globe Rewards already raised 12 Million worth of donations from all their subscribers who have participated since they started the project last March 20.
In an effort to provide help to those who are in much need, Globe Rewards pledged an initial donation of Php 5M in cash to aid PGH’s supplies and support the frontliners.
In a statement published at Philippine Daily Inquirer , Ernest Cu, President and CEO says that solidarity and cooperation of everyone is very much needed to face the current situation of the country. He also added that by allowing their customers to donate their Rewards points to a greater cause will go a long way, and he reiterated the importance of working together as a solid one unit despite the challenges of social distancing and limited resources.
Globe subscribers who opted to help the donation drive may choose the increments of Php50 and Php 100, with a maximum three donations per day. Here’s how to donate using their application:
- Download Globe Rewards App and register the subscriber’s Globe number.
- In Globe Rewards App, check All Rewards and proceed to Donate.
- Choose PGH Medical Foundation.
- Click Redeem to get your points and press Confirm to finalize the donation.
Collected donations will be used to provide test kits, alcohols and Personal protective Equipment.
Download the Globe Rewards app to donate to the PGH Medical Foundation. Learn more about how you can help in the fight against COVID-19 via https://www.facebook.com/globeph/.
For more stories on COVID-19, please click here.
- PSA: CELEBRATE MOTHER’S DAY WITH THESE DYSON HAIR PRODUCTS - May 6, 2021
- 6 DESIGN TIPS FROM AN ART DIRECTOR THAT’LL HELP YOUR NEXT LAYOUT - March 10, 2021
- HERE’S A 3-STEP GUIDE ESSENTIAL TO YOUR SUMMER SKINCARE ROUTINE - March 9, 2021