Are you a fan of the Korean all-male group BTS? Now’s your chance to catch them without battling for tix.
There’s no stopping them! The Korean group may have canceled their Seoul concerts because of the COVID-19 Pandemic, but there’s no stopping these K-Pop superstars from making their ARMY happy even at the comfort of their own houses.
So how does it work? BTS is taking their most talked-about performances in a virtual concert experience this weekend at Bang Bang Con, with hours worth of concert footage lined up to stream on Apr. 18 and 19 starting at 12 pm Korean time (11 am Philippine time) and will be streamed on their official YouTube channel.
However, do not expect for a live performance from the Korean group, the online concert weekend will be streaming 8 performances from their past concerts running from 2014 to 2018.
It is a verity that to score a BTS ticket is a hard chore, and if you’re a hardcore fan this piece of good news is a silver lining to save you from your boredom during the Extended Enhanced Community Quarantine. K-Pop fandoms can expect nothing but less from this two-day online streaming event that’s composed of the following shows:
- 2015 BTS Live on Stage
- 2016 BTS Live on Stage: Epilogue
- BTS 2014 Live Trilogy: Episode II The Red Bullet
- BTS 3rd Muster: ARMY.ZIP+
- 2017 BTS Live Trilogy: Episode III The Wings Tour in Seoul
- 2017 BTS Live Trilogy: Episode III The Wings Tour The Final
- BTS 4th Muster: Happy Ever After
- 2018 BTS World Tour: Love Yourself Seoul
BTS is a 7-member K-pop boy band with a global following. Its members include Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, V, and Jungkook.
Again, you can stream Bang Bang Con on the BANGTANTV YouTube channel this Apr. 18 and 19 at 11 a.m. Philippine Standard Time.
- ZILINGO PHILIPPINES JOINS THE DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY’S REGIONAL ZOOM SHOWS TO EMPOWER THE MSME INDUSTRY IN THE PHILIPPINES - July 21, 2021
- HERE ARE THE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD (OR SHOULDN’T) BUY THE NEW DYSON AIR PURIFIER FORMALDEHYDE - July 7, 2021
- MONTBLANC LAUNCHES 2021 BRAND CAMPAIGN FEATURING CHEN KUN - June 9, 2021