SHAKE SHACK REVEALS RECIPE FOR ITS SIGNATURE CHEESE SAUCE ONLINE
- By Style MNL staff
- 3 years ago in EATS
- No Comments
Though most of the cities in the Philippines are now on either under the Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine or General Community Quarantine. The government is still encouraging everyone to just stay at home, especially if they are not going to do any significant or essential matters. Restaurants do not accept dine-in customers as well so it is still highly encouraged to order your favorite dish online.
If you’re already missing the American burger joint Shake Shack. The restaurant reveals its recipe on how to create their signature cheese sauce in the very first episode of their online cooking series.
In the video, Shake Shack’s Culinary Director, Mark Rosato shares the ingredients and all the procedures in order to prepare the dish at the comfort of your home. You will roughly need 30 minutes to whip up the recipe, but it’ll all be worth it.
All you need are the following ingredients: 2 cups American cheese, 2 cups cheddar cheese, 1 tbsp canola oil, 1 tbsp white wine vinegar, 6 thin slices of jalapeños, 3/4 cup onion, 1/2 tbsp salt, 2 tbsp peppercorns, 2 cups heavy cream and 2 tbsp white wine.
Check out the complete procedure after the jump.
- Heat up a pan and put canola oil, sliced onions, jalapenos, peppercorn, and salt. Wait for the onions to become translucent.
- Glaze the pan with white wine and white wine vinegar. After the white wine has been reduced, add heavy cream and turn off the heat. Let it steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain the cream to remove all the solid particles and place them back in the pan. Increase the heat up to a boil.
- Once it starts to boil, add the cheddar cheese and American cheese. Whisk until there are no clumps of cheese left.
You can also watch the cooking and preparation video below
Our new cooking-along series, Shake Shack at Your Shack, is here! In our first episode, our Culinary Director is teaching you how to make our classic cheese sauce at home. Trust us… you’ll want to drizzle this fan favorite on everything! #ShakeShack #AtYourShack pic.twitter.com/yNqmRdXMOI
— SHAKE SHACK (@shakeshack) May 11, 2020
- 20 REASONS WHY TRAVELERS NEED TO VISIT BLUEWATER SUMILON - May 17, 2023
- 7 SNAILWHITE SKINCARE PRODUCTS FROMTHAT YOU NEED TO BUY - May 13, 2023
- MONTBLANC THE LIBRARY SPIRIT RELEASES ITS NEW EPISODE - May 12, 2023