Amidst the uncertainty and the pandemic, The hotly-anticipated collaboration between Dior and Jordan Brand has finally arrived. Dubbed as the “most luxurious Air Jordan sneakers ever” have been anticipated for almost seven months since it’s launch at Dior’s pre-fall 2020 in Miami. Finally, the limited edition pair in both High and Low will be made available to customers on a first-come, first-serve basis by way of a special microsite.
The Italian-made shoes feature a white and grey upper with “Air Dior” punched into the iconic Wings logo, while an all-over print in high-quality jacquard acts as the Swoosh logo of the silhouette with an Oblique monogrammed Swoosh, matched with a translucent icy sole with graphic beneath is rumored to retail at $2,000.
According to reports, the collection will be limited to only 1,000 pairs so for you to not waste time in tinkering its stringent policy, here’s a rundown of what needs to be followed when you open the microsite.
1. The microsite link will let buyers register for the guaranteed opportunity to buy one pair of these sneakers.
2. Each buyer will be asked to choose their preferred model, with the Highs costing $2,200 USD and the Lows $2,000 USD; you can only register once, so chose wisely.
2. They’ll be asked to choose their preferred model (either high-top or low-top sneakers), a pop-in store or pop-up pickup location, and shoe size.
3. You then will select the Dior store you’d like to pick them up from, and if selected, you will receive an email notification on or after July 1 with a QR code linked to your name, which must match the photo ID you present upon pickup.
4. Please note, Air Jordan 1 OG Dior sneakers will be available for purchase exclusively in selected Dior pop-ups and pop-in stores only by registering on the digital microsite.
To add to the user experience, the brand also releases a capsule collection of Air Dior collection to match the sneakers, including but not limited to shorts, trousers, a track ensemble, knits, tops, and jacket.
- PSA: CELEBRATE MOTHER’S DAY WITH THESE DYSON HAIR PRODUCTS - May 6, 2021
- 6 DESIGN TIPS FROM AN ART DIRECTOR THAT’LL HELP YOUR NEXT LAYOUT - March 10, 2021
- HERE’S A 3-STEP GUIDE ESSENTIAL TO YOUR SUMMER SKINCARE ROUTINE - March 9, 2021