It is more than just the crown.
Miss Universe 2019 has been successfully crowned at Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta Georgia this December 9, 2019. 26-year-old beauty queen Miss South Africa, Zozibini Tunzi bested 93 other contestants from all over the world including PH bet Gazini Ganados.
But aside from the The Power of Unity Crown made by Mouawad , which is embellished with 62.38 carats diamond, she will also take home a generous prize package fit only for a queen.
Though the official Miss Universe website does not mention the prizes this year unlike previous pageants, sources say the Miss Universe 2018’s awards remain just as luxurious as in previous years.
These are other prizes that Miss South Africa won:
- A year-long salary as Miss Universe
- Luxury accommodations in a New York City apartment for the duration of her reign, including living expenses
- A modeling portfolio by leading fashion photographers
- A professional health and nutrition consultation
- Professional representation by The Miss Universe Organization
- Extensive travel representing sponsors and charitable partners
She will also have the opportunity to beef up her portfolio, as she will be granted access to various events including casting opportunities, movie premieres, screenings, Broadway shows, and launch parties.
On top of this she will also receive a one-year supply of beauty products, skin and healthcare products, and a personal appearance wardrobe and styling by the official Miss Universe Organization fashion stylist.
- HERE ARE THE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU UPDATE TO APPLE IOS 14 - September 17, 2020
- H&M x KANGOL IS A FRESH NEW STREETWEAR COLLABORATION FOR THE SELF-MADE GENERATION - September 15, 2020
- BTS GOES RETRO WITH GUCCI AND SAINT LAURENT PIECES IN LATEST VIDEO FOR “DYNAMITE” - August 25, 2020