THE PRIZES MISS SOUTH AFRICA WON AS MISS UNIVERSE 2019
- By Style MNL staff
- 3 years ago in CULTURE
- No Comments
It is more than just the crown.
Miss Universe 2019 has been successfully crowned at Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta Georgia this December 9, 2019. 26-year-old beauty queen Miss South Africa, Zozibini Tunzi bested 93 other contestants from all over the world including PH bet Gazini Ganados.
But aside from the The Power of Unity Crown made by Mouawad , which is embellished with 62.38 carats diamond, she will also take home a generous prize package fit only for a queen.
Though the official Miss Universe website does not mention the prizes this year unlike previous pageants, sources say the Miss Universe 2018’s awards remain just as luxurious as in previous years.
These are other prizes that Miss South Africa won:
- A year-long salary as Miss Universe
- Luxury accommodations in a New York City apartment for the duration of her reign, including living expenses
- A modeling portfolio by leading fashion photographers
- A professional health and nutrition consultation
- Professional representation by The Miss Universe Organization
- Extensive travel representing sponsors and charitable partners
She will also have the opportunity to beef up her portfolio, as she will be granted access to various events including casting opportunities, movie premieres, screenings, Broadway shows, and launch parties.
On top of this she will also receive a one-year supply of beauty products, skin and healthcare products, and a personal appearance wardrobe and styling by the official Miss Universe Organization fashion stylist.
- 20 REASONS WHY TRAVELERS NEED TO VISIT BLUEWATER SUMILON - May 17, 2023
- 7 SNAILWHITE SKINCARE PRODUCTS FROMTHAT YOU NEED TO BUY - May 13, 2023
- MONTBLANC THE LIBRARY SPIRIT RELEASES ITS NEW EPISODE - May 12, 2023