Don’t be fooled by the cover photo.
It is but fitting to round up the highest paid actors in the Hollywood. It’s the New Year and all the accounting books are closing so might as well do the listing, its a yearly tradition that Forbes Magazine release a list of the highest paid actors for the year, and this 2015, we have a new guy to top the Bill for the most overpaid actor.
Much to our dismay, it’s Johnny Depp. Reportedly, the once-powerful box office star’s recent flicks have returned only $1.20 for every $1 he was paid. followed by Denzel Washington, Liam Neeson and Will Ferrell also made the embarrassing list.
2015 Most Overpaid Hollywood Actors
- 1. Johnny Depp: $1.20 per $1
- 2. Denzel Washington: $6.50 per $1
- 3. Will Ferrell: $6.80 per $1
- 4. Liam Neeson: $7.80 per $1
- 5. Will Smith: $8.60 per $1
- 6. Christian Bale: $9.20 per $1
- 7. Channing Tatum: $10.80 per $1
- 8. Brad Pitt: $12.00 per $1
- 9. Ben Affleck: $12.30 per $1
- 10. Tom Cruise: $13.60 per $1
The publication factors the last three films each actor starred in before June 2015. The films must’ve been released in at least 2,000 screens and not been a cameo or animated film.
We hope Depp regains himself with two big movies scheduled to flash next year, Alice Through The Looking Glass and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tall No Tales.
On the other hand, Forbes reveals that Captain America, Chris Evans is the actor that provides the most bang for the buck. He generates a whopping $181.80 for every dollar paid. While no women landed on the dishonorable list, they occupy five of the ten slots on the Top 10 Best Actors For The Buck.
2015 Top 10 Best Actors For The Buck
- 1. Chris Evans: $181.80 per $1
- 2. Mila Kunis: $87.30 per $1
- 3. Scarlett Johansson: $84.90 per $1
- 4. Gwyneth Paltrow: $82.90 per $1
- 5. Emma Stone: $54.00 per $1
- 6. Chris Hemsworth: $42.10 per $1
- 7. Vin Diesel: $40.30 per $1
- 8. Jennifer Lawrence: $39.10 per $1
- 9. Mark Wahlberg: $37.90 per $1
- 10. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson: $28.10 per $1
We also hope that here in the Philippines, they release such list so we could see who’s performing and who’s not. right?
- MODEL FEATURE: MARCO JIMENEZ TE WOERD - October 22, 2020
- BERSHKA RETURNS WITH A MICKEY MOUSE COLLECTION THIS FALL - October 20, 2020
- H&M RELEASES AN ALL NEW ALL-NEW SWIM ESSENTIALS SELECTED BY NADINE LUSTRE AND MAJA SALVADOR - October 19, 2020