WOULD YOU DARE BUY THIS LOUIS VUITTON FACE SHIELD FOR ALMOST P50,000?
- By Pamela Malaya-Regalado
- 3 years ago in FASHION NEWS
- No Comments
More and more brands are adapting to the so-called new normal, not only with their strict operational habits but also with the way they produce new products to offer to the market.
With the face protection market growing exponentially, a lot of high-end fashion brands throughout the pandemic have been releasing their take on face masks just like Fendi, Off White, and Burberry. And now stepping up a notch and adding in the growing list is the French luxury brand Louis Vuitton that will be releasing a luxury face shield that’s designed to be “both stylish and protective”.
The LV face shields are part of the company’s 2021 Cruise collection and include an elastic monogrammed strap attached to a shield with gold studs engraved with the LV logo. According to Vanity Fair The face shield can be flipped up and turned into a hat, and shifts from clear to dark in the sunlight like one giant transition lens.
The face shield will be sold online and at select Louis Vuitton stores starting on October 30 for $961 (P 48,050) but according to some reports, the pricing hasn’t been finalized.
- ZILINGO PHILIPPINES PARTNERS WITH MARIKINA SHOE EXCHANGE (MSE) TO MAKE SHOPPING EASIER AND MORE REWARDING - May 12, 2021
- SNAILWHITE ROLLS OUT YOUR SKIN’S PERFECT SIDEKICK FOR THAT ULTIMATE PROTECTION - April 12, 2021
- GIVENCHY UNVEILS SPRING-SUMMER 2021 CAMPAIGNBY MATTHEW M. WILLIAMS - February 4, 2021