Zilingo, a technology platform that focuses on building digital capabilities and growth enablers to brands, distributors, retailers, and SMEs continues to work towards supporting its partners to scale its businesses efficiently in the Philippines. Using its B2B (Business to Business) solutions, Zilingo aims at empowering, innovating, and diversifying the Philippines MSME industry by providing greater access to suppliers and manufacturers to produce materials at competitive pricing.
“Zilingo is reimagining the entire supply chain and aggregating all parties within the same platform by offering services and software that can help businesses do better. This has been the brand’s focus since Day 1,” says Shiela Mauricio, Country Manager, Zilingo Philippines.
With direct access to raw material suppliers, manufacturers, and brands, Zilingo offers MSMEs the means to achieve product quality, quantity, availability, and better pricing models. Zilingo Philippines’ B2B products & services include:
- Zilingo Trade – makes buying & selling ready-made (RMG) and made-to-order (MTO) goods in bulk seamless.
- Zilingo Marketing Services – helps businesses with high-quality photoshoots, online ads, catalogs, and more.
- [New] Zilingo Digitize – Fully digitizes distribution, wholesale, or direct selling operations for brands & distributors.
- Zilingo Factory – MES software for the garment industry that helps factories increase efficiency & reduce waste.
- Additional services – Zilingo Connect (seamlessly manage multiple online marketplaces) and Fintech (access to longer-term credit at more reasonable rates)
“We remain committed to bringing new tools, technology, and innovation that will unleash the entrepreneurial spirit in the Philippines, boost exports from the country and build greater supply chain transparency to reduce cost and wastage,” says Dhruv Kapoor, Co-founder & CTPO of Zilingo.
As the fashion industry continues to be plagued by outdated technology, inefficient supply chains, inappropriate labor practices, and harmful waste generation, Zilingo emphasizes alleviating these pain points by enabling users with access to financial services, product design, and sourcing solutions within a single platform. With Zilingo’s support, MSMEs can improve their product quality, turnover and secure better pricing models, allowing them to remain competitive in the global market.
“Along with our existing products & services, Zilingo Trade, Zilingo Factory, and Zilingo Marketing Services, our new product Zilingo Digitize further aids us in this mission by enabling brands & distributors to digitize their distribution & supply-chain operations and accelerate growth. With the internet and technology becoming an integral part of our lives, we see a massive opportunity to empower MSMEs across the country and Zilingo is dedicated to being a catalyst for progress and innovation.” Kapoor ended.
- SQUID GAME ACTOR WI HA JOON COVERS THE OCTOBER ISSUE OF MEN’S HEALTH KOREA - September 27, 2021
- FENDI x VERSACE: HERE’S A FIRST LOOK AT THE ‘FENDACE’ COLLECTION - September 27, 2021
- KISSES DELAVIN STUNS EVERYONE WITH HER EVENING GOWN IN MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES 2021 PRELIMINARY COMPETITION - September 26, 2021