This e-commerce company is taking the Work-From-Home scene seriously.
Zilingo, a technology platform that powers the entire fashion supply chain is one of the companies which have instituted Work-from-home policy in order to protect and make sure the safety of employees against the infectious spread of COVID-19 in Metro Manila, Philippines.
At Zilingo Work from home is a practice, as and when needed, guided by best practices implemented to ensure the productivity of its employees, such as the following:
- Clear KPIs / Worklist and Daily check-in and out via a shared google document that can be easily accessed through mobile or desktop.
- Daily check-in and update to assure and measure the productivity of each employee.
- Align clear KPIs and map out a 30-day work plan to make the necessary arrangements with department heads.
- Availability & being responsive through the usage of technology and applications – available on Slack/WhatsApp/Email/Phone/ Zoom/ Mobile Phone
- Providing access to necessary tools/resources including but not limited to internal programs, software, and laptops.
- Everyone has been provided with a communication allowance that includes data for browsing and accessing the internet.
“Though we are on a work from home scheme, we continue to provide quality service to our employees, by giving them access to tools which are necessary to their productivity.” Shiela Mauricio, Head of Commercial shared. “Now, more than ever, our employees’ safety is of the importance, that is why we are lenient with our policies while upholding a results-driven environment everyone,” Mauricio added.
In a statement published by Zilingo over their website and on Social media accounts. The technology platform reiterated that they are observing the utmost and precautionary steps in order to safeguard the customers from the possible virus exposure as well while they continue their operations.
- GET HOT DEALS AT BEAUTY BAR’S SUMMER SALE - April 12, 2021
- 7 INFLUENCER MARKETING TIPS FOR BEGINNERS - March 24, 2021
- FET BOYS INTRODUCES ITS FIRST RUBY CHOCOLATE COOKIE - March 16, 2021