After teasing us with a preview clip a few days ago, Rihanna has finally treated us to her full-length “Work” music video, featuring Drake. And as the teaser suggested, there’s a lot of grinding involved.
We list down our top five Rihanna x Drake moments in this latest music video, which we call highlights:
- Rihanna’s grinding acts at the start of the clip wearing a Tommy Hilfiger see-through dress. Ya go girl!
2. Rihanna and Drake has got some chemistry, though.
3. and just look at how smooth that movement is.
4. The video is in two parts, the first one serving us some real public display of gyrating and grinding in a hazy club directed by Dr. X, which you see above, and the second part which stars the two in a private room lit in pink and purple directed by Tim Erem.
5. of course, as expected, you’ll see in the second video Riri grinding with Drake watching in the background. And yes, the Barbadian songstress is actually practicing the free the nipple movement here.
So there. just to beef up your info about Rihanna’s latest album. ANTI was released a month ago with “Work” debuted within the Top 10 of the Billboard charts before reaching a peak of No. 4 in its most recent chart week.
We are sure you can’t just wait to see the whole two part video, so dig after the jump.
- GET HOT DEALS AT BEAUTY BAR’S SUMMER SALE - April 12, 2021
- 7 INFLUENCER MARKETING TIPS FOR BEGINNERS - March 24, 2021
- FET BOYS INTRODUCES ITS FIRST RUBY CHOCOLATE COOKIE - March 16, 2021