Beatrice Luigi Gomez of Cebu City was crowned the winner of the Miss Universe Philippines 2021 pageant held at the Hennan Beach Resort in Bohol. The finals aired on Thursday, September 30.
Beatrice was crowned by Rabiya Mateo, who placed in the Top 21 of the Miss Universe pageant last year. She has also got the most special awards during the pageant night.
She wowed the judges answering the final question: If you become MUPH and become sad and uninspired, how will you continue to inspire others during your reign?
The rest of the Top 5 were ranked as follows:
- Miss Universe Tourism: Katrina Dimaranan
- Miss Universe Charity: Victoria Velasquez Vincent
- 1st runner-up: Maureen Wroblewitz
- 2nd runner-up: Steffi Rose Aberasturi
28 women vied for the Miss Universe Philippines 2021 crown during the pageant finals.
It’s the second edition of the pageant under the Miss Universe Philippines organization. It’s also being held under extraordinary circumstances – the coronavirus pandemic.
Beatrice will represent the Philippines in the Miss Universe pageant happening in Israel.
- 6 FACTS ABOUT M ISS UNIVERSE 2022 R’BONNEY GABRIEL - January 15, 2023
- READ MISS UNIVERSE 2022TOP THREE Q&A COMPLETE TRANSCRIPT - January 15, 2023
- MISS USA R’BONNEY GABRIEL IS THE NEW MISS UNIVERSE - January 15, 2023