THIS HOMEGROWN BRAND IS HELPING FILIPINO HEALTH WORKERS BY DONATING GOGGLES AND PRESCRIPTION FRAMES
- By Pamela Malaya-Regalado
- 3 years ago in FASHION NEWS
- No Comments
Local and proudly Pinoy eyewear brand, Sunnies Studios has pledged to donate 3000 pairs of certified medical-grade goggles and 5000 pairs of prescription frames to various health centers and hospitals in the Philippines.
In an Instagram post by the brand’s creative director, Martine Cajucom-Ho shares “Sunnies Studios has pledged to donate 5000 prescription frames and 3000 certified medical grade goggles to over 50 hospitals and quarantine centers in the Philippines. Working every day with our team to do more,”
View this post on Instagram
For more stories on COVID-19, please click here.
Latest posts by Pamela Malaya-Regalado (see all)
- ZILINGO PHILIPPINES PARTNERS WITH MARIKINA SHOE EXCHANGE (MSE) TO MAKE SHOPPING EASIER AND MORE REWARDING - May 12, 2021
- SNAILWHITE ROLLS OUT YOUR SKIN’S PERFECT SIDEKICK FOR THAT ULTIMATE PROTECTION - April 12, 2021
- GIVENCHY UNVEILS SPRING-SUMMER 2021 CAMPAIGNBY MATTHEW M. WILLIAMS - February 4, 2021