CRASH LANDING ON YOU STAR SON YE JIN TOPS THE LIST OF ‘MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD’
- By Pamela Malaya-Regalado
- 3 years ago in BEAUTY AND GROOMING
- 2 Comments
South Korean actress and the lead star of the popular Netflix series Crash Landing On You, Son Ye Jin has been named as the “Most Beautiful Woman in the World” for the year 2020 according to the global poll led by Starmometer.
The 38-year-old actress garnered a total of 14,354,037 votes from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Online Poll from women aged 20 to 40 years old from across the globe. The basis for her winning includes charm as well as the star’s popularity index.
Son Ye Jin bested 29 finalists and ruled in three platforms to win the battle for people’s votes. Meanwhile, placing second for the second year in a row is Thailand’s Lalisa Manoban who garnered a total of 3,852,340 votes, followed by Tzuyu of Taiwan. Song Hye Kyo lands the number seven spot while last year’s top celebrity Liza Soberano failed to defend her title and dropped to 9th place.
Son Ye Jin started to take off in as early as 2003 when she starred in the movie “The Classic” which was also shown in Hong Kong and China. Her popularity continues to rise after starring in romance-themed movies and TV series such as “Summer Scent” (2003), “A Moment to Remember” (2004), and “April Snow” (2005).
Check out the complete list of winners here.
- ZILINGO PHILIPPINES PARTNERS WITH MARIKINA SHOE EXCHANGE (MSE) TO MAKE SHOPPING EASIER AND MORE REWARDING - May 12, 2021
- SNAILWHITE ROLLS OUT YOUR SKIN’S PERFECT SIDEKICK FOR THAT ULTIMATE PROTECTION - April 12, 2021
- GIVENCHY UNVEILS SPRING-SUMMER 2021 CAMPAIGNBY MATTHEW M. WILLIAMS - February 4, 2021