Many brands have been releasing their Spring/Summer campaign for next year, and one of the very first brand to show their campaign card is the house of Versace.
We listed down our top five reasons why we dig the Spring Campaign.
1. For Chrisakes! We got’ta love the main girl of this campaign! Hi, Gigi Haddid! You look immaculate, and your no-makeup-makeup-look is divine! Also, we love the but this sleek blonde hairstyle.
2. Our main girl was joined by Raquel Zimmerman and Natasha Poly, look at those legs! You girls are WOW!
3. The campaign was shot by Steven Klein against the bright white salt flats of California! Need we say more? SNAP!
4. Check out the highlighted pieces. Raquel, we love the bag that you’re carrying! The styling was on point, thank you Jacob Kjeldgaard.
5. The Art Direction was by Giovanni Bianco, and it was superb!
P.S.: the boys are HOT!
Bravado, Versace. Bravado!
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR SKIN THIS HOLIDAY WITH THESE OXECURE KITS - November 26, 2020
- THIS FILIPINO IS THE VERY FIRST JAMES DYSON SUSTAINABILITY AWARDEE - November 19, 2020
- BRIGHT JOINS WIN AS THE NEWEST FACE OF OLAY BODYSCIENCE + EXCLUSIVE VIDEO FROM THE BL STARS - November 16, 2020